My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
So sad :(
Neglect
Friends
iPod, uPod, we all Pod
A day late, a dollar short
Old friends
I'm feeling a little stalkerish
Update on last post
So hurt/upset/angry/whatever
My funny Valentine



Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I did it :(

I sorted through my fabric and notions, measured it, tagged it and put a price on it. I'm so pathetic that I even cried while I was doing it. Yeah, I'm a loser, I know.

So anyways, if you're in the market for some cloth diaper making supplies, girly print cotton knits, satin, fleece, etc. you can buy some from me!!!

Buy my stuff


link | Katie posted at 5:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?