My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I can stand!!!!!
MOVING DAY
Go Katie, it's your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!
It's Auction Time!!!
Zoo trip
Here's Your Sign
Sorry
I completely forgot
Yay!!!



Thursday, May 11, 2006

Working on a new project

Friends and Families is ready for change. We're upgrading the boards to the latest vBulletin software and completely revamping the look of the site. The other gals found a web template that they like, but why spend $80 on something that really shouldn't be that hard to make yourself? So, I've been working on a template of my own, while also working on the seventy something modifications that need to be made to the board software before it can go live. So, needless to say, I've been on this computer a lot in the past couple of days. I enjoy it though. I have to remind myself to go to bed at night though, which is never good. I finally forced myself to bed at three this morning. I wanted to keep going, but I know I'm useless to my family if I don't get at least three hours of sleep at night.

So, come check out the site and look for new and exciting changes!


link | Katie posted at 9:06 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?