My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
MOVING DAY
Go Katie, it's your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!
It's Auction Time!!!
Zoo trip
Here's Your Sign
Sorry
I completely forgot
Yay!!!
$2000



Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I can stand!!!!!

Ugh, I've been SO sick. The worst part of it was that four of the five kids were sick as well, so between bouts of vomiting myself, I was cleaning up the vomit of four children as well. Good times. Drake came home from work early yesterday to help me out though, which was a God send!!! He kept the house clean, did the laundry and basically did everything short of taking care of the sick kids (at my request...I didn't want him getting sick and having to miss work). I was expecting to feel better this morning, but I wasn't. I had no idea how I was going to take care of the baby. She was the only one not sick. I didn't want to touch her for fear of getting her sick as well. Each of the kids vomited at least 30 times yesterday...can you imagine a tiny baby that sick? She'd end up in the hospital on an IV for sure. Thankfully, after a nice long nap today (that's the only good thing about the kids being sick...they sleep a lot, so I can as well) I'm feeling SO much better. I actually got out of bed, did some laundry, took a shower and am about to wake the baby up to feed her.

Wooohooooo, I'm feeling better!!!!


link | Katie posted at 2:03 PM |


4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:15 PM~  

Does your vomiting come in the morning by chance...?

Blogger Katie commented at 5:31 PM~  

Bite your tongue!!! NO MORE!!!

Blogger Unknown commented at 5:08 PM~  

I snorted at Sean's comment LOL

Blogger Sean commented at 3:34 PM~  

I should have just kept my mouth shut. On Friday I had food poisoning and ended up in the hospital. 7 bags of fluids, 4 x-rays, 1 ultrasound and a whole lot of time to reconsider bad carma and posting on your blog later I found out I had actually bruised some ribs and caused other damage.

But at least people don't worry about me being pregnant when I start throwing up.
(-:

Want to Post a Comment?