My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Just feeling "off"
Getting old :(
Wild Animal Park
Oh my goodness!!!!
Working on a new project
I can stand!!!!!
MOVING DAY
Go Katie, it's your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!
It's Auction Time!!!



Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm an old fogey :(

I promise this has nothing to do with my grey hair!

I park my car across the street from my house. It faces towards the pool. I was taking my kids out today and as we were getting into the car, I notice these two kids in the pool. They were holding eachother. At first I honestly thought it was a girl out swimming with her little brother who didn't know how to swim. I was thinking, "Awwww, how sweet that she'd take him out swimming." Then, they kinda turn a bit and I see them kiss. That's when I realize they're actually a couple. They were probably about 15, although I swear the boy looked about seven from where I was standing. Okay, no big deal. Then, they totally started making out. Now, I did my fair share of PDA (public display of affection) as a teenager. I thought it was no big deal. I thought nothing of seeing my friends making out. But EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I was totally disgusted by these two just shoving their tongues down eachother's throats. I wanted to go and spray them down with a hose or something (although, seeing as though they were already in the pool I don't know that it would have had the same effect as it should have). I tried to avert my children's eyes...get them focused on buckling up, reading a book...whatever I could do to keep them from seeing these two teens playing tonsil hockey. I started up the car as quickly as I could and took off, all the while thinking about what an old fogey I have become. :(


link | Katie posted at 11:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?