My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Wild Animal Park
Oh my goodness!!!!
Working on a new project
I can stand!!!!!
MOVING DAY
Go Katie, it's your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!
It's Auction Time!!!
Zoo trip
Here's Your Sign



Sunday, May 28, 2006

Getting old :(

So, my brother is 31 and has almost a full head of grey. My dad went grey early as well. I have no idea when my mom went grey because she never lets her hair get grey. lol I never thought it would be a problem for me. Sure, I've had a few grey hairs here and there since I was about 12, but everyone does...right? RIGHT?!??!!? Sadly, I'm just getting greyer and greyer. About once a week I used to go through my hair and pluck out my grey hairs. No big deal...there were usually about five of them. Now, if I did that, my hair would be so thin. :( I honestly can't believe how much grey there is!!! It's driving me crazy. Instead of dying my hair for fun, I'm having to dye my hair to cover the grey. I'm only 27 for goodness sake!!!

Oh well, just my minor annoyance for the day. Thank God for the person who invented hair dye ;)


link | Katie posted at 7:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?