My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
On a brighter note
Father's Day
Tae Kwon Do Tournament
I'm an old fogey :(
Just feeling "off"
Getting old :(
Wild Animal Park
Oh my goodness!!!!
Working on a new project
I can stand!!!!!



Tuesday, June 20, 2006

ARGH!!!!!

Oh my goodness, my kids are driving me absolutely up the freaking wall!!!! I think I've just been extra touchy lately. I have no idea why. Oh, and I'm NOT pregnant, so at least I know that's not the reason. lol Every.little.thing has been wearing on my nerves. My boys are extremely attached to me. If they are near me, for some reason they HAVE to be touching me. They'll either be rubbing my arm, holding my hand, putting their hand on my shoulder, etc. It's very sweet, but lately I just haven't wanted to be touched and they are CONSTANTLY touching me. Then there is the CONSTANT bickering amongst the kids. They have to argue about EVERYTHING...even if they agree with eachother!! It's driving me absolutely insane. I've found myself snapping and yelling a lot lately. I hate it. Just the sound of their voices is enough to make me want to crawl out of my skin. I know that's a terrible way to feel when it comes to your kids, but I just can't help it for some reason. Of course, it doesn't help that Cole doesn't have an inside voice and all of the kids insist on talking at the same time...and try to talk over a screaming baby. Sometimes I just wish they could just realize that when the baby is screaming is NOT a good time for every single one of them to start asking me a million questions all at once.

I have no idea what's going on. I've just been in such a lousy mood lately. I just want to lock myself in my room and stay there for a few days. I just don't want to deal with life. It's all just too much for me right now.

I'm trying to think of something that will allow me to start off the next paragraph with, "On a lighter note..." but I just can't come up with anything. Now the baby is crying, so I have to end. Ugh. I'll think of something cheery to write about later.


link | Katie posted at 9:04 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 7:46 AM~  

Every now and then I want to relabel your blog on my bookmark list "The Katie Birth Control Blog." Because Days like this blog remind me to that children can get annoying and to remember to have them in limited quantities.

Thanks for the reminder.

Want to Post a Comment?