My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
ARGH!!!!!
On a brighter note
Father's Day
Tae Kwon Do Tournament
I'm an old fogey :(
Just feeling "off"
Getting old :(
Wild Animal Park
Oh my goodness!!!!
Working on a new project



Sunday, June 25, 2006

Disneyland, here we come!

Woohooo, we're planning a trip to Disneyland!!! I cannot even begin to explain the love I have for Disneyland. I'm a bit of a Disneyland freak. Sadly, we've never taken our kids before and I haven't been to Disneyland in over eight years.

So, we figure that we need to plan to do it now or it will never happen, or it won't happen until after we've moved away from southern California, which really just seems dumb. Oh no, don't go when you're only two hours away from Disneyland...wait until it's a ten hour drive before you go! Yeah, not too smart. So, we're thinking a day or so of visiting family up there, a couple of days at the park, then back home. We're really hoping to stay at the Disneyland hotel. However, at $241/night, we're not too sure about that. I think the kids would love it though.

The kids have started up a Disneyland fund. I think they have about $11 in it so far. I told them they need to raise $1200.00. lol They think they can do it though! What they don't know is that I have my own hidden Disneyland fund that has a bit more money in it then theirs has. lol (And before you come to my house and break in, hoping to find this hidden Disneyland fund, I'll tell you that it's so hidden you'll never find it in my house...it's in the bank. So, don't start your life of crime by breaking into my house!)

I'm absolutely thrilled at the thought of taking my kiddos to Disneyland. It truly is a very memorable experience.


link | Katie posted at 8:48 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown commented at 12:15 AM~  

The kids are going to have so much fun! I really need to take the kids somewhere like that :)

Want to Post a Comment?