My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
CHEESE!!!
new layout
8 seems old
Much Randomness
They're coming...
Contemplating Mortality
Things that make me happy
Selfish blood donor
Calgon...take me away
Disneyland, here we come!



Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Redoing my workout playlist

So, I'm tired of all the happy, upbeat songs I have on my workout playlist, so I decided it's time to get an all new playlist. These are the songs I have for it thus far:

Eminem - Run Rabbit Run
Atreyu - Ex's and Oh's
Barenaked Ladies- One Week
The Roots & BT - Tao of the Machine
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane
Buckcherry - Next to You
Bush - Machinehead
Disturbed - Get Psycho
Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies hit the Floor
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Eminem and Shaggy- Eye of the Tiger
Korn - Blind
Korn - Here to Stay
Limp Bizkit - Nookie
Linkin Park - By Myself
Lisa Lashes - Operation Blade
Loverboy - Working for the Weekend
MOP - Ante Up
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade
Rammstein - Du Hast
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Rob Zombie - Superbeast
Rocky Soundtrack - Eye of the Tiger
Scars of Life - Bullet with your Name
Sean Paul - Shake that Thing
Sublime - Seed
U2 - Vertigo

So, there's my semi elclectic workout music! I'm excited to get Emma's iPod on (because,doesn't it figure, my six year old has an iPod and I don't) and go jogging!


link | Katie posted at 7:34 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger fmquad commented at 8:45 PM~  

I think that I know maybe 5 of those songs. WEIRDO! Kidding. It just gives me something to look up. ttyl PKUSL.

Want to Post a Comment?