My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Redoing my workout playlist
CHEESE!!!
new layout
8 seems old
Much Randomness
They're coming...
Contemplating Mortality
Things that make me happy
Selfish blood donor
Calgon...take me away



Thursday, August 10, 2006

Know what I hate?

I hate it when you have so much running through your mind that you can't even get it to stop long enough to focus on a single thought. So, you have no hopes of working things out, or lessening the number of things on your mind because you can't focus long enough to concentrate on any one of your problems.

That's how I'm feeling today. I'm just overwhelmed with life. Between finances, children, husband, the future, and just life in general, I feel like everything is spiraling out of control. I feel like I need to just sit down and take one issue at a time and work on it, but I have neither the time, energy, or know how to do so. Besides, there are some that are intertwined, and working on one would affect the other, causing even more chaos.

Ugh...I just need a vacation. I just need to get away from life for a bit. I'm sure everyone feels that way every once in a while. Honestly, sometimes I just wish I wasn't married, didn't have kids, didn't have the responsibilities that I chose in this life. Of course, then, I sit back and think about all of the blessings I have in my life. My life would be drastcally different if I had followed a different path. My children are my absolute life. They mean more to me than anything in this world. I would be absolutely lost without them and my life has been tremendously blessed by their presence and their love. Everything that has happened in my life that led to me having these incredibly people in my life can be considered nothing but good.

Sometimes I just feel like I need a break though...just some time to myself to help me remember just how lucky I am. lol


link | Katie posted at 1:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?