My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
My kids kick butt
FREE AT LAST!!! aka The first day of school
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!
Not much to report
Random Ramblings
Know what I hate?
Redoing my workout playlist
CHEESE!!!
new layout
8 seems old



Wednesday, August 30, 2006

OMG, SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!

My beautiful, intelligent, wonderful, amazing little girl, Sera, TOOK HER FIRST UNASSISTED STEPS TODAY!!!!! She was holding Drake's fingers, walking around the living room, then Drake knelt down facing her, pulled his fingers out of her hands, and she WALKED TO HIM!!!!! She took about three steps, then THREW herself into his arms! She could have taken more steps, as she was still perfectly balanced before she got to him, but he just wasn't far enough away to facilitate more steps. I'm just absolutely BEAMING! She, like all of my children, just absolutely amazes me.


link | Katie posted at 10:09 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger fmquad commented at 8:00 PM~  

Congratulations to your entire family my friend. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. :D

Blogger Unknown commented at 9:10 PM~  

Awwww that's so cool, Katie!

Want to Post a Comment?