My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Sera's Surgery
Longest.Survey.EVAR
Do this
I hate Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
Día de los Muertos
More of this
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!
How fun!
Some food for thought
WOOHOOOOO!!!!



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Am I a horrible mom?

Sera woke up this morning, looking like this:


It's slowly turning black and blue. My first reaction was one of sadness and pity. Now, I think it's kinda funny. She looks like she got in a fight. lol Sadly, she can't say, "You should see the other guy," because the "other guy" made thousands of dollars off of it. lol

It's causing her perception to be off a bit. She keeps bumping into things. LOL

I'm a horrible mommy. :(


link | Katie posted at 9:27 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?