My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!
How fun!
Some food for thought
WOOHOOOOO!!!!
So, convincing Drake to go veg was SO much easier ...
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase ch...
Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too lo...
Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and se...
First thoughts
Guys don't make passes at girl's who wear glasses



Monday, October 30, 2006

More of this

Part 1: The Birth of You

Were you a planned baby?: No, I was a pleasant surprise

Were you the first?: No

Who was present at your birth?: My mom, and probably my dad.

Were your parents married when you were born?: yes

What is your birthdate?: Friday, April 13, 1979


Part 2: The Family

Are you parents married or divorced? They were married until my dad passed away. Legally, they're not married anymore.

An only child?: no

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? middle

What are your sibling's names? Jay, Heidi, Louis, Isaac, Taleisha, Lucas, Chelsie

Which parent do you get along with best? My mom. It wasn't that I didn't get along with my dad. We just didn't have the same relationship that I had with my mom.

What do you fight about? I was never one to fight with my parents

Do you have step parents?: no


Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend? yes

What do you like to do when you are together? hang out and have fun

Do you share the same interests? some

Which friend can you tell anything to? Tracey and Frank


Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem?: Fairly low

Do you get depressed about things easily? no

Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)? introvert

Are you happy? sometimes

Do you live life to the fullest? not yet


Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look? No

Describe your hair?: long, wavy, layered

How do you dress? I dress like a mom...whatever is comfy that I won't mind getting dirty


Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child? no

What did you used to love that you no longer do?: Fishing, camping

Do you have the same friends? Some, not most though

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing? My dad passing away was pretty terrible

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition? to raise my children to be successful, happy adults and for them to be able to say of me what I can say of my parents, "I know how I want to raise my children by the way my parents raised me."

Are you scared of growing old?: no

Do you want to get married?: I already am


Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?: out

Favorite season?: spring

Do you like walking in the rain? No. I hate the rain.

Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?: yes

What is your favorite food?: sushi (yeah, I know it's not vegetarian...whatever.)

What food makes you want to gag? asparagus, liver

What is your favorite dessert? creme brulee

What is your favorite restaurant? I don't currently have one.

Are you a fussy eater?: No


Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken?: Married

Do you believe in love at first sight?: yes


Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences? Being blessed with five incredible children

What was one of the worst? watching my dad die

Have you ever thought you were going to die? no






1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
doing dishes

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Drake...he's the only person in the house still awake, so he wins by default

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
The clothes on Caitlin's stuffed animal

4. When was the last time you went to the mall?
A while ago

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
no...I almost never wear socks and you will NEVER find me wearing socks in the house

6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
When I was in college

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
nope

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
this nasty pumpkin/banana smoothie thing

9. What are you wearing right now?
blue jeans, 3/4 sleeved, black, v neck, ribbed sweater

10. What was your last purchase?
soy milk, diapers, pumpkin pie spice, venti passion iced tea, venti pumpkin spice latte (There's a Starbucks in my Albertsons and you can buy up to three grocery items there along with your drinks lol)

11. Last food you ate?
split pea soup...yum!

12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Caitlin

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No

14. Do you have a pet?
Not me, personally. My kids do, though.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
some football game and some baseball game, at the same time. (I was at a pizza place that had both games playing on seperate tv's)

16. What is your favorite class?
When I was in school, it was anything that had to do with math.

17. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? snuggled up in bed

18. Last thing purchased online?
clothes for Sera

19. How old are your parents?
My mom is 51 and my dad would be 55

20. What's your favorite soup?
Cream of mushroom

21. Do you miss anyone?
yes

23. What were/are your plans for the day?
parent/teacher conference, playing with the kids, cleaning the house

24. Who is the last person you messaged on myspace?
Tracey

25. Ever go to camp?
every summer from the age of 12 to 18.

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
yes...until I became a slacker

27. What do you know about the future?
That I don't know anything about it

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No, I just smell this good naturally. Okay, so I never wear perfume.

30. Where is/are your best friend[s] located?
multiple places

31. Do you have a tan?
No, I'm currently so white it's scary.

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids??
I'm thinking 19 was a good age. Oh wait, no it wasn't. DO NOT HAVE KIDS WHEN YOU'RE NINETEEN!!!!! It worked out well for me...she's awesome...but I wouldn't do it again.

33. Do you collect anything?
apparently I collect kids

34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
just my ears

35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
are there people who haven't?

36. How do you like your soda?
in a bottle

37. Do you like hot sauce?
yes

38. Last time you took a shower?
last night

39. Who do you like?
almost everyone

40. What is your mood?
blah

41. Are you someone's best friend?
yes

42. What's the last TV show you watched?
Desperate Housewives...last week sometime.


link | Katie posted at 9:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?