My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Guys don't make passes at girl's who wear glasses
ABC's of me (because I KNOW you care!)
Nothing new to report
Just because I can...
Much randomness
Don't even know what to think or how to function
A funny story for the day
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!
She's awesome



Tuesday, October 10, 2006

First thoughts

First thing that comes to mind, finish it... Don't think just type

************************************************

1. Love is .....
difficult

2. I am...
enamoured with my children

3. My best friend...
lives far away

4. I sleep...
on my side

5. You can never....
have too much love in your life

6. I can't stand....
liars

7. I love when...
my babies kiss me for no reason.

8. I miss...
my friends.

9. I would love to....
go to Greece

10. My job....
is neverending.

11. I think people...
are generally good.

12. Flowers...
sometimes smell gross.

13. Relationships are..
difficult.

14. Money can..
buy some nice alternatives to happiness.

15. I'm scared..
of hurting people that I love.

16. One of my favorite smells...
is the air right after it rains.

17. The ocean..
scares me.

18. Movies are..
best watched while cuddling on the couch under a blanket.

19. My best friend is a...
incredible person. (Although, it should have been "is AN")

20. My parents..
have (had) the relationship I want to have one day.

21. I drink..
water...lots and lots of water.

22. My cell phone...
is a piece of crap. It doesn't ring. Sometimes it doesn't even buzz when a call comes in.

23. Myspace is...
full of odd people

24. Who is on your mind...
Cole. He has the flu :(

25. I hate when...
my kids are sick.

26. Television shows...
are a fun way to waste time.

27. My shoes...
are in my closet. I almost never wear them.

28. I wear...
clothes.

29. I need...
money. lol

30. I hope one day..
I'll be able to look back at my life and feel like I accomplished the things I wanted to accomplish and that life for others is a bit better because I was part of their life.


link | Katie posted at 8:29 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?