My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Much randomness
Don't even know what to think or how to function
A funny story for the day
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!
She's awesome
Boys are gross
New icons
Home again, home again, jiggity jig
Guess where I am!



Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just because I can...

Yet another useless survey about me! YIPPEEE!!!!

1) best part about winter:
caramel apple cider

2) what posters do you have in your room?
none...I'm a grown up, I have art.

3) what do you hear right now?
Sera screaming...she didn't think she had enough food

4) if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
I could really go for a venti iced nonfat caramel macchiatto

5.) does anything hurt on your body??
My back...I need to stop slouching at the computer. My abs...my workout kicked my butt yesterday lol. My head...I have a stress induced headache. I've been getting those a lot lately.

6) ever take candy from someone?
yes

7) what's your job position called?
Mom

8) what size ring do you wear?
I have no clue

9) do you own a camera phone?
yes

10) when's your birthday?
4/13/1979

11) what was your elementary schools mascot?
I don't know what Blacow's mascot was. Del Rey's was a dragon.

12) what's your favorite bottled water?
Smart Water

13) what's the next event you're going to and when?
Does parent/teacher conference count as an event? lol

14) what were you doing at 11 pm last night?
chatting with a friend

16) do you exercise as much as you should?
nope.

17) did you attend your High School prom?
junior and senior

18) did you attend someone elses prom?
yes, a couple

19) would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated?
boyfriend? Probably not. Husband, probably.

20) your last bag of chips?
I haven't had chips in AGES.

21) something red within 5 feet of you?
A sticker

22) the weirdest thing you've seen this week?
I gained weight overnight...literally, overnight. I weighed more in the morning than I did when I weighed myself right before going to bed, and I didn't eat or drink anything.

24) right or left handed?
right

25) sparkly things?
I like sparkly things, but I own very few. I tend to lose jewelry.

26) ever crash a car, been in accident??
Yes.

27) do you look good in yellow?
Ewwww, no. Does anyone?

28) do you sing?
yes

29) ever sang in front of a crowd?
yes

30) do you dance?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHHAHAHHA. No.

31) party in my pants?
What a stupid question

32) least favorite color?
don't have one

33) favorite kind of pizza?
greek olives, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and roasted chicken

34) ever have dippin' dots?
yup

35) ever made fun of a homeless person?
no

36) how old were you when you got a cell phone?
24?

37) future plans:
MOVE BACK HOME!!!!!

38) how many driving tickets do you have?
I've had a few. I just got one last month. :(

39) how many parking tickets?
one

40) do you own your own car?
no...Drake owns it.

42) do you want to get married?
I already am.

43) at what age do you want to get married
I got married shortly after I turned 19.

44) have you ever been married?
yes

45) have you ever received a restraining order?
no

46) at what age do you want to have kids?
I had my first at 19.

47) how many kids?
I have five. I would like seven. According to Drake, we're done.

48) ketchup or mustard?
it depends on what it's on

49) when is the last time someone deleted you from their Myspace?
Last week...I don't know who it was though. lol

50) how many times a week are you on myspace?
everyday practically

51) ever been kicked out of your home?
no

52) favorite character on Friends?
Phoebe

53) ever eat spam?
I'd like to say no, but sadly, I have. Did you know that spam no longer has that nasty jelly it's usually packed in? Much better. Have you ever had spam musubi? You're missing out if you haven't.

54) have a crush on a teacher?
no

55) favorite store(s)?
I like Costco. It has a little bit of everything. lol

56) have a best friend?
yes

57) one place you want to travel to
Greece

58) if you could have anything right now, what would it be?
more money than I know what to do with.

59) five of your all-time favorites:
All time favorite what?
Caitlin
Emma
Cole
Ethan
Sera

60) if you could marry anyone-
It would be really wrong if I didn't say Drake lol

61) are you like your mom/dad?
I'm a lot like my dad.

62) what stickers do you have on your car?
none


link | Katie posted at 4:09 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 12:05 AM~  

For the record we were the Blacow Bobcats, but I only know that because I googled it.

Want to Post a Comment?