My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Don't even know what to think or how to function
A funny story for the day
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!
She's awesome
Boys are gross
New icons
Home again, home again, jiggity jig
Guess where I am!
OMG, SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!



Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Much randomness

1.Who is in the room with you?
Emma, Cole, Ethan and Sera. I have no idea where Caitlin is. lol

2. Who was the last person to text you?
Frank

3. Whose house did you last go to?
Other than my own? Jen and Sean's.

4. Who was the last person you told you love them?
Drake

-THE WHATS-
5. What was the last thing you ate?
Oh goodness, what a horrible question to ask right after cheating on my diet...chocolate chip cookie *hides head in shame*

6. What was the last thing you drank?
water

7. What color pants are you wearing?
dark blue

8. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
my pants

9. What are you wearing on your feet?
nothing

10. What instant messaging service do you use?
gmail chat, yahoo IM, MSN Messenger

11. What is your favorite web site?
http://www.friendsandfamilies.com

12. What is your favorite shoe brand?
I don't have one.

13. What do you wear more, jeans or sweat pants?
jeans...I don't own a single pair of sweat pants

14. What is the last movie watched?
Polar Express

15. What do you currently hear right now?
Caitlin whining about something, Ethan playing with his cars,Sera tearing up some paper, Cole playing with toys, the clickety clackety of the computer keyboard Emma is using and the clickety clackety of my own keyboard.

-THE WHENS-

16. When is your birthday?
April 13, 1979

17. when did you last go to the mall?
Saturday

18. When did you last buy a pair of pants?
its been a while

19. When did you last take a shower?
yesterday...soon to be today.

-THE WHERES-

20. Where is your favorite place to be?
Don't have one particular favorite place

21. Where is your phone?
Cell phone: in my pocket Home phone: on the table next to me

22. Where is your mom?
probably at work

23. Where do you sleep?
in my bed, or on the couch if it eats me

24. Where do you shop the most?
Starbucks lol Okay, so Albertsons

25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Target

26. Where in your house are you?
in the living room

27. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
in front of my house

-THE WHY'S-

28. Why did you fall in love with the one you love or have loved?
The first day I saw him, I told my friend, "I just met the guy I'm going to marry." I just knew it. I fell in love with him because he made me smile, he made me laugh, he held me close and wasn't afraid to tell me he loved me, he made me feel special, he made me feel safe, he laughed at my stupid jokes, I wasn't afraid to cry in front of him.

29. Why does, basically, half the world have myspace?
Because it's an interesting way to keep in touch and to meet new people

30. Why did you pick your MySpace user name?
it's my name

31. Why did you pick your myspace background?
it's the default




Last dollar spent: Starbucks
Last cigarette: Ummmm....can I plead the fifth on this one? It was a stressful week.
Last beverage: water
Last movie: Polar Express
Last phone call: Frank
Last song played: Gangster's Paradise lol
Last bubble bath: Bath's are nasty...read previous blahg entry here
Last time you cried: last night
Last thing you ate: a chocolate chip cookie *sob*


8 have you evers.

Have you ever dated a best friend: I dated someone who turned into my best friend
Have you ever skinny dipped: yes
Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: no
Have you ever lost someone you loved: yes
Have you ever been dumped: yes
Have you ever been drunk and threw up: only tequila makes me throw up
Have you ever ran away: I tried to when I was little, but my mom caught me and I got grounded :(
Have you ever wanted someone u thought u couldnt have then found out they liked you: yes

7 states you've been to:
California
Washington
Idaho
Wyoming
Hawaii
Utah
What state is Washington D.C considered to be a part of?



6 things you've done today: (in no particular order...)
woke up
took Drake to work
ate a cookie *cries*
changed a diaper
took a nap
browsed the internet



5 of your favorite things in no order.
Good friends
My family
Icecream
Starbucks
open mouth baby kisses


4 people you can tell anything to in no order.
Tracey
Frank
Drake
Seth


3 things that make you smile.
my kids
puppies
good friends


2 things you want to do before you die.
get a college degree
go to Greece


1 one thing you can't live with out
my family








1. You and Jesus go out to dinner. Who Pays???
Dude...who's really going to hand Jesus a check? I sincerely hope He would get comped.

2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?
Victoria Dolorosa

3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Ohio...does anyone really live there?

4. You wake up as the opposite gender. What's the one thing you wanna try?
I have no idea. I'm very happy being a girl, thank you very much.

5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Yoda

6. Toy you always wanted as a child but never got?
I can't think of one. If I REALLY wanted it, my parents did their best to get it for me

7. Top four celebrities you wanna do.
I wanna "do?" Do people still say that? I don't want to "do" any celebrities. I'm a little above "doing" random people.

8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
There isn't much I can't forgive

9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
The Ring. That movie is just creepy.

10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
I can't pick just one.

11. You're sentenced to death and it's the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
Filet mignon- medium rare, lobster tail, mashed red potatoes and lots and lots of butter.

12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
I have no idea...I'll try anything twice

13. Before you die you want to?
buy a home, get a college degree, see my children grow up into happy, well rounded people, play with my grandbabies,

14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
Go to Greece

15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
I'm not a fan of keeping wild animals for pets. I think it's sad and wrong.

16. A drug you'll never try?
I don't plan on trying anything not prescribed by a doctor...I'm all about prescriptions though lol

17. If you were an animal what would you be?
I'm very happy as a human, tyvm.

18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
What do you get if you cross an elephant and a rhino? Yeah...same answer.

19. What's something most people don't know about you?
I'm extremely insecure

20. First celebrity crush?
That guy from Silver Spoons

21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
a whip? lol kidding...I have no idea

23. Favorite breakfast ?
Oooh, I LOVE breakfast. Stuffed french toast from IHOP is a sinful delight. The french toast from Aldo's Harbor Restaurant in Santa Cruz is HEAVENLY though.

24. Favorite 80s song?
I have no idea.

25. Worst way to die?
Slowly and painfully while my family sits bedside and watches. Seriously...if I'm going to die anyways, please overdose me on morphine so no one has to deal with the pain.


So, there you go...much randomness about me. Now, there's ten minutes of your life you'll never get back. :P


link | Katie posted at 10:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?