My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
ABC's of me (because I KNOW you care!)
Nothing new to report
Just because I can...
Much randomness
Don't even know what to think or how to function
A funny story for the day
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!
She's awesome
Boys are gross



Sunday, October 08, 2006

Guys don't make passes at girl's who wear glasses

*Sigh So I think I need a new pair of glasses. This prescription just isn't cutting it anymore. Things look the same with the glasses as they did before I got glasses. Without the glasses...well, let's just say that you should get off the street if you ever see me in the car without my glasses on. I can barely read the computer screen without them on.

So, I suppose it's off to the optometrist as soon as I can make an appointment. (And yet, really, I've realized for months that these glasses just weren't cutting it and have yet to make an appointment) My glasses were only supposed to be used when I read and when I'm on the computer. I'm farsighted. Reading gives me a headache when I don't wear my glasses. Sadly, since getting glasses, life gives me a headache when I don't wear my glasses. It's amazing how much worse my vision has gotten since getting glasses. I guess my eyes have just gotten used to not having to work to see clearly and have gotten lazy.

So, the question is...do I get new frames or not? Drake HATED my glasses when I first got them. Black plastic frames?!?!?! He tried and tried and tried to talk me out of them. Everytime he saw me in them, he'd just shake his head. I think, over time, he got used to them though. He now says he can't picture me in different frames. I don't think he'd mind terribly though if I switched frames.

I was thinking of maybe getting rimless frames. I just feel like those really aren't me, though. Originally, when I first found out I needed glasses, I wanted black, plastic, cat eye frames. I still kinda want those. lol Something like this:
Are those not the cutest? I think Drake would freak though...and really, I don't have to look at myself as much as he does.

These are my current glasses (except mine are black) :
I think they work well for me, but there's something to be said about change to shake things up a bit. lol *sigh Decisions...decisions...decisions...


link | Katie posted at 2:20 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?