My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Nothing new to report
Just because I can...
Much randomness
Don't even know what to think or how to function
A funny story for the day
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!
She's awesome
Boys are gross
New icons



Thursday, October 05, 2006

ABC's of me (because I KNOW you care!)

A - Available: no
A - Age: 27
A - Annoyance: my daughter, who isn't listening to me when I tell her to go upstairs

B - Best Feature: ummmm...yeah, I'll have to get back to you on that one
B - Beer: Ewwwwwwww
B - Birthday: April 13, 1979


C - Crush: I used to love orange Crush soda
C - Car: 2006 Hoda Odyssey EX
C - Candy: I can't have candy...I'm on a diet :( I like candy...especially chocolate and sour things.


D - Day or night: night
D - Dream Car: Jaguar XK8
D - Dogs or Cats: Dogs...cats are evil little things


E - Egg nog: I <3 eggnog...especially with a little nutmeg sprinkled on top. YUM!


F - Favorite color(s): grey
F - Favorite Band: don't currently have one

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
G - Giver or taker: I'm more of a giver.


H - Hair Color: chocolate cherry...it comes out of box
H - Height: 5'6"
H - Happy: most of the time


I - Ice Cream: Starbucks Mud Pie
I - Instrument: I've played the piano since I was 4. I'm quite out of practice though.
I - Idols: My mom. She's the strongest person I know.

J - Jewelry: I don't wear any. I'll wear a necklace if I dress up.
J - Job: Mom
J - Jail: Never been. Never plan on going.


K - Kids: I have five. I'd like at least two more, but hubby says we're done.
K - Kindergarten teacher: Mrs. Leon


L - Longest Car Ride: I took a bus from Rexburg, ID to Oakland, CA, but that's not a car. The longest car ride was Fremont, CA to Port Angeles, WA.
L - Lamest Inside Joke: All my inside jokes are way cool! lol

M - Meat: salmon or raw tuna
M - Most missed person: my dad
M - Movie Last Watched: I have no idea


N - Number of Siblings: 7
N - Number of Tattoos: 0...so far
N - Name: Katie

O - One wish: that my children will lead long, happy, fulfilled lives

P - Perfectionist?: at times

Q - Quick or Slow?: depends on what you're talking about
Q - Quiet?: When I'm around people I don't know very well, I'm very quiet. If we're good friends, I'm extremely loud and quite obnoxious at times.

R - Reason to smile: family
R - Reality TV Show: Survivor and Amazing Race are the only two I watch.


S - Song Last Heard: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Iz
S - Season: Spring
S - Shoes you're wearing: none. I never wear shoes


T - Time you woke up: 6:45
T - Time you went to bed: 3 am
T - Time Now: 5:51 PM

U - Unpredictable: sometimes
U - Underwear: Yeah, I wear them.


V - Vegetable you hate: asparagus
V - Vegetable you love: spinach, brussel sprouts, bok choy
V - Vacation spot: I'd like to go to Greece.


W - Worst habit: Too many to list
W - Where are you going to travel next: Sacramento, CA area and the SF Bay Area :D
W - Weather: warm and breezy


X - X-tra special someone: I have a few extra special someone's in my life. Five of them are my children
X - X-rays: Besides teeth...my knee.


Y - Year it is now: 2006
Y - Yellow: Not a great color
Z - Zoo Animal: Condors
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries


link | Katie posted at 5:34 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 11:04 AM~  

Hey, cool Katie-bear!

Want to Post a Comment?