My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
First thoughts
Guys don't make passes at girl's who wear glasses
ABC's of me (because I KNOW you care!)
Nothing new to report
Just because I can...
Much randomness
Don't even know what to think or how to function
A funny story for the day
Eight? Seriously....EIGHT!?!?!?!?
Some pics from Disneyland!



Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart. ~Nate Dircks

My girls got their school photos back today. Here they are in all their beauty:

Emma:


Caitlin:


Caitlin actually took retake pictures because we had forgotten it was picture day and didn't do her hair, but we got the original photo she took, which I still think she looks beautiful in. She wants me to call and get her second set of pictures though.


link | Katie posted at 4:54 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 11:05 AM~  

Your girls are seriously, without a doubt, so incredibly gorgeous!

Want to Post a Comment?