My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Day Three
Am I a horrible mom?
Sera's Surgery
Longest.Survey.EVAR
Do this
I hate Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
Día de los Muertos
More of this
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!
How fun!



Friday, November 17, 2006

Day 4

No picture today because Sera is pretty much better :) She's still bruised (a bit more than yesterday) but the swelling has completely gone down and she's able to open her eye normally! YAY! So, now it's just a matter of the bruising going away. The day after tomorrow we will be able to take the steri strips off and her stitches should come out as well. Hopefully the incision won't look that terrible. I'm a little nervous about it. The doctor said he made the incision as small as possible. That still doesn't tell me how small it is. I guess we'll find out in a couple of days!


link | Katie posted at 2:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?