My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
It's a....
I now understand the need
She knows her place
A trip down memory lane
Cousins
Christmas
My Christmas Newsletter
Yet another boring survey :)
My Little Dragon
So proud of my kiddos



Saturday, March 24, 2007

So Sick and Tired

I'm so sick and tired of Drake's work schedule. I'm tired of 14-18 hour days. I'm tired of him coming home so tired that all he can do is go straight to bed. I'm tired of the kids going to bed crying because yet another day has gone by that they got to see him for less than ten minutes. I'm tired of Sera screaming at the top of her lungs, refusing to go to bed because Daddy isn't there to put her to bed. I'm tired of hearing her silent sobs as she sits in her bed, asking for Daddy to come home. I'm tired of his constant working keeping him from doing the things that he needs to be doing. I'm tired of him being so tired that he can't do the things that will allow him to not have this horrid schedule anymore. I'm tired of trying to pick up the slack that him not being home causes. I'm tired of trying to get the kids to understand that it's important for Daddy to be working so much when I don't understand it myself. I'm tired of telling them that Daddy would be home if he could be because of course he'd rather be with them than at work, when I don't feel like that's even the truth anymore. I'm tired of feeling like a single mom. I'm tired of feeling like expressing my frustration over his long hours just makes him want to come home even less. I'm just tired,


link | Katie posted at 12:09 AM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Toni Mann commented at 8:36 PM~  

No wonder you're tired....it's 12:09 am for goodness sake! Go to bed...things will look better in the morning!

Want to Post a Comment?