My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Christmas
My Christmas Newsletter
Yet another boring survey :)
My Little Dragon
So proud of my kiddos
I am NOT a happy hooker :(
This should be fun!
Day 4
Day Three
Am I a horrible mom?



Saturday, January 06, 2007

Cousins

A pic of the Mann family grandkids:

Caitlin is on the top right, Ethan is the bottom left, Cole is next to him and Emma is holding Sera on the bottom right. This was taken on January 2nd, 2007. The oldest is 9. Only three of my parents eight children have kids, so can you imagine how many kids will be in the picture when ALL of the kids have kids? Just crazy! Next Christmas, as long as my sister or sister in law don't get pregnant within the next couple of months, there should only be one more. lol


link | Katie posted at 11:11 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?