My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Day 4
Day Three
Am I a horrible mom?
Sera's Surgery
Longest.Survey.EVAR
Do this
I hate Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
Día de los Muertos
More of this
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!



Friday, November 17, 2006

This should be fun!

Email me the answers to katie.silva at gmail.com :)

Goodness knows I've posted enough of those boring surveys...this should be easy!

So You Think You Know Me...

(2 Points) My name:

(4 Points) My last name:

(4 Points) Who am I in love with:

(1 Points) Where did we meet:

(6 Points) Take a stab at my middle name:

(1 Point) where do i work:

(3 Points) what am i afraid of:

(2 Points) Do I smoke :

(3 Points) Do I drink:

(3 points) Do you think im a virgin:

(1 Point) Do I have any siblings:

(2 Points) How many:

(2 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do:

(1 Point) How many piercings do i have:

(1 Point) How many tattoos do i have:

(3 Points) What's my favorite type of music:

(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing:

(3 Points) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

(2 Points) whats my favorite color:

(3 Points) name something i hate:

(4 Points) name a talent i have:

(4 Points) whats my phone number:

(4 Points) what kind of sneakers do i wear:

(4 Points) do i have any pets:

(2 Points) Who am i dating/likeing right now:

(5 Points) how long have i been dating them:

(5 points) how tall am i?

(5 Points) What is my worst habit:

(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island,
what would I bring:



ILL SEND YOU YOUR SCORE WHEN I GRADE IT



80-85 Points; Best Friend.

70-79 Points; Great Friend.

40-69 Points; Friend.

20-39 Points; You should hang out with me more! Ask Me when.

00-19 Points; Either you're a crappy friend or you're a new friend!


link | Katie posted at 3:11 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?