My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
This should be fun!
Day 4
Day Three
Am I a horrible mom?
Sera's Surgery
Longest.Survey.EVAR
Do this
I hate Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
Día de los Muertos
More of this



Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am NOT a happy hooker :(

So, I was crocheting a pair of pants for my niece. I realized about half way through that they're probably way too big for her, so I decided to make them for Sera instead. Anyways, I'm about half way done with the first leg, then only had the second leg left to do, a little embellishing and they'd be DONE! I was so thrilled to finish up this project. (It's not very often that I actually finish projects lol) Then...I LOST MY HOOK!!! I can't find it anywhere! :( I'm guessing Sera must have gotten a hold of it (because who wouldn't want to play with a crochet hook? lol) and now it's goodness knows where! With my car currently out of comission, I can't just run to Michael's and get a new hook, either :( I had planned on a nice peaceful evening of hooking tonight. lol Now those thoughts are dashed. :( I guess I'll just have to be a happy hooker another night when I either find my hook or can manage to get a new one. :(

On a much happier note though...I managed to find these candycane Hershey kisses that a friend has been raving about and they are DIVINE! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but these are oh so good!


link | Katie posted at 7:51 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 9:44 PM~  

I've never met a happy hooker.

Blogger Debi commented at 6:58 PM~  

Did you ever find your hook? I would love to see a picture of the pants

Want to Post a Comment?