My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Wheel of Fortune
Tae kwon do tournament
So Sick and Tired
It's a....
I now understand the need
She knows her place
A trip down memory lane
Cousins
Christmas
My Christmas Newsletter



Tuesday, March 27, 2007

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

My brilliant 22 month old just said her first complete sentence!!! Okay, so she's said things like, "love you," and "want that," and "pick up please," but today, she said something to Drake in the car. He thought she was asking him to hand her this little light thing she wanted. He handed it to her and she said...are you ready for this? She said, "No, turn on, I say!" Yes, that's right, my child's a genius. ;) Drake turned it on, handed it back to her and she said, "Thank you, Daddy." (that's not a new one) I love having kids.


link | Katie posted at 8:45 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?