My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Happy Birthday to ME!
STOP THE PRESSES!!!
Wheel of Fortune
Tae kwon do tournament
So Sick and Tired
It's a....
I now understand the need
She knows her place
A trip down memory lane
Cousins



Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm a raging, hormonal lunatic!

OMG, someone lock me in a closet. I hate it when I get to the point that I realize I'm being totally irrational and overreacting to every little thing and can't seem to stop myself! There are many wonderful things about being pregnant (at least I tell myself there are because so many other women seem to LOVE being pregnant) this is definitely NOT one of them!

My poor kids. They're really great kids. For the most part, they listen, they clean, they get along with eachother, they entertain themselves, etc. Of course, they're kids, so there are times that they don't listen, they don't clean, they don't get along with eachother and they can't find anything to entertain themselves. They're kids...it's expected. I'm usually fairly patient and make a lot of allowances for the fact that they're kids. Of course, they're told what is to be expected and they hear it when they don't do what is expected of them, but really, they're good kids, so I try not to get on their case so much when they slip up. That isn't the case when I'm a raging, hormonal pregnant woman! Oh my goodness...I do NOT like the person I can be at times. I'll find myself yelling at them for doing (or, at times, not doing) the smallest things.

Ethan is three. He gets distracted easily (as all three year olds do). I asked him to pick the pillows up off of the ground (the kids had a slumber party in the living room last night) and put them on the couch. He picked one up, put it on the couch, then got distracted by a water bottle. I told him to put the water bottle down and pick up the pillows. He grabbed another pillow, got distracted by the water bottle again, dropped the pillow on the ground, then played with the water bottle. I told him (in a bit louder voice) to throw the water bottle away and pick up the pillows. He didn't even pretend to start picking up pillows...he just continued playing with the water bottle. I just lost it and started yelling. I HATE yelling. I try SO hard not to do it, but when I'm pregnant it seems that "REALLY loud" is almost my usual voice. :(

Ugh, I just HATE that I lose my temper so easily these days...and over stupid, little things. I have seemingly zero patience and I HATE that! Ugh...I can't wait to have this baby!


link | Katie posted at 3:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?