My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Shhhh...don't tell my hubby
Come on people, your kids POOP in them!
It sure would be nice if my husband came home
Oh the joys of a two year old
Do you want to know what makes me insanely happy?
Wow, that last one was long
Random funnies from the past
Being a mom is hard work!
Pretty in Pink
Fourth Grade!



Thursday, August 30, 2007

My kids are geeks

This is the conversation we just had:

Cole: Mom, are aliens real?
Me: I don't know. I think so.
Emma: Does Daddy know if aliens are real?
Me: No, Daddy doesn't know. No one knows for sure if aliens are real.
Cole: Can you look it up on Google?
Me: Google doesn't know if aliens are real.
Emma: WHAT?!?!?!?! Google knows EVERYTHING!
Cole: If Google doesn't know, then NO ONE knows!


link | Katie posted at 8:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?