My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Random funnies from the past
Being a mom is hard work!
Pretty in Pink
Fourth Grade!
Missing them
So in love
Who says we have to be strong?
Absolutely heartbroken
From the mouths of babes
Time for a mommy brag!



Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wow, that last one was long

Since that last post was so long, I feel the need to make a short and sweet post. So, I'm stealing a survey from Sean.

What is your favorite color? grey and azure

What is your favorite food? sushi...yum. Did I mention Yum?? Oh my goodness...YUM!

Do you have any pets? Not anymore. We're planning on getting a dog when we have a place of our own though.

If you could be any where right now where would you be? I wouldn't mind being on a cruise with Tracey.

What's a wild thing you have done? Bungee jumped. I'm so boring.

Do you have a nickname? Mom

What's a pet peeve of yours? BYU-Idaho Honor Code (AMEN, Sean! LOL) No really though, I can't stand people lying to me. Oh, and when my kids smear their poopy diapers all over the place...yeah, I'm not too fond of that either.

What's the name of your bff? Drake. (I'm such a sappy dork)

What's your favorite song? Bitch by Meredith Brooks

What's one of your talents? I'm pretty good at making babies

What's a long term goal of yours? Travel...most specifically, Greece, Venice and NYC

What's your favorite movie? Untamed Heart and Mad Love

What type of car do you drive? Honda Odyssey...it's so cool, the back doors open by remote. Awesome!

Have you ever been in love? yes

What's something your would like to do more of? vacation

What's something you would like to learn? Japanese

What's one thing you look for in someone you want to date? someone who doesn't mind that I have a husband

What is something you are good at? loyalty

What is something you are bad at? cleaning

What's your favorite book? I don't have one

What is one thing you have accomplished that you are proud of? I have these six amazing little creatures that call me Mom. That's pretty cool.

What is something you hold dear to you? My family

What's your favorite past time? reading

Would you rather be hot or cold? cold

What's your lucky number? I don't have one. I like the number 13 though. I was born on Friday the 13th.


link | Katie posted at 12:38 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?