My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Time for a mommy brag!
Another one bites the dust
I'm a raging, hormonal lunatic!
Happy Birthday to ME!
STOP THE PRESSES!!!
Wheel of Fortune
Tae kwon do tournament
So Sick and Tired
It's a....
I now understand the need



Friday, May 11, 2007

From the mouths of babes

So, tonight, the kids were talking to eachother, asking, "What should we make mommy for breakfast on mother's day?" Ethan said, "I know! We can get her a fruit and yogurt parfait from McDonalds!" Caitlin, the ever practical one, asks, "How will we get there?" Ethan says, "Mommy can drive us!" Me, overhearing the conversation, says jokingly, "Yeah, then I can come home, get back in bed and pretend to be all surprised when you bring me breakfast in bed!" Ethan...completely seriously...says, "No, that would be stupid."


link | Katie posted at 9:46 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?