My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Who says we have to be strong?
Absolutely heartbroken
From the mouths of babes
Time for a mommy brag!
Another one bites the dust
I'm a raging, hormonal lunatic!
Happy Birthday to ME!
STOP THE PRESSES!!!
Wheel of Fortune
Tae kwon do tournament



Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So in love

On Tuesday, June 26th, 2007 at 11:14 pm, my beautiful baby girl came into this world. Allison Gayle Kaleilehualauli`i Silva weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz and was 19.75 inches long. She's absolutely perfect! Here she is, six days old.


link | Katie posted at 12:29 AM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 1:02 PM~  

OMG!!! I was on vacation 2 weeks and this happens???? She is GORGEOUS, as all your children are. Congratulations Katie! XOXO

Blogger Sean commented at 2:38 AM~  

How do you pronounce the second middle name?

Congrats on having your 6th kid.

Want to Post a Comment?