My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
So in love
Who says we have to be strong?
Absolutely heartbroken
From the mouths of babes
Time for a mommy brag!
Another one bites the dust
I'm a raging, hormonal lunatic!
Happy Birthday to ME!
STOP THE PRESSES!!!
Wheel of Fortune



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Missing them

Caitlin and Emma left for Hawaii last Monday. They went with my mother in law. (My mother and father in law live in Hawaii) She came to pick them up, then took them back to Hawaii with her. She's bringing them back tonight!!!

I thought I'd enjoy the break, but I found that I just missed them terribly. The house has been a lot quieter and there has been a LOT less fighting, arguing and kids getting in trouble, but such is the spice of life. It's been nice how peaceful our house has been, but it's been a bit boring. lol

Caitlin starts school tomorrow. She is in a magnet school, so she has an extra three weeks of school over the traditional public school. We had to buy all of her school clothes while she was in Hawaii. I hope she likes them. She can be incredibly hard to please. She told me that she wanted "uniform" clothes, so I got her some khakis, some polos, some button up shirts, etc. I still need to get her another pair of shoes.

I can't believe that Cole is starting Kindergarten this year! Oh my goodness, am I really old enough to have THREE kids in school? Caitlin is starting FOURTH grade! I remember fourth grade. That's the year I moved from Fremont to San Lorenzo. Is she really that old? I can't believe time has flown by so quickly. Emma is starting second grade. She's such a big kid now. It's all just going by way too quickly for my liking. Drake and I were actually discussing, "When our kids start dating..." OH MY GOSH...DATING?!?!??!?!? I want to think that's REALLY far off, but really, it isn't. I'm not ready for them to continue growing up!


link | Katie posted at 5:21 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 10:26 PM~  

Think on the bright side. When you were in the fourth grade your life was going horribly wrong. Be grateful the only things your daughter has to worry about is new shoes and being a big sister to another sibling. Your oldest has it easy.

Want to Post a Comment?