My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Come on people, your kids POOP in them!
It sure would be nice if my husband came home
Oh the joys of a two year old
Do you want to know what makes me insanely happy?
Wow, that last one was long
Random funnies from the past
Being a mom is hard work!
Pretty in Pink
Fourth Grade!
Missing them



Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shhhh...don't tell my hubby

I just spent $110 on five diapers. They're REALLY cute though!







Oddly enough, I didn't mean to buy the third and fourth ones pictured. I thought I had removed them from my cart and replaced them with two other ones. I guess I didn't though. Oops.There were almost 300 people on this website when the diapers were stocked!!!! I had to act as quickly as possible to get the ones I got. In fact, I had something else in my cart that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted, but apparently someone else wanted it as well. By the time I finished checking out, it was gone. BooHoo. :( This is what it was:

It's a wool interlock cover. My goodness I wanted that thing BADLY!

I told you it was an illness. lol


link | Katie posted at 7:38 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?