My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Healthy Eating
Kids say the darndest things
Random thinking
One year ago today
Beach/Wedding Weekend
Celebrate Earth Day All Month Long
My sweet little valentine
Baby shower craziness
Thanks Sean!
I can't sleep



Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye school, Hello Summer!

So, school ended this past Thursday. The kids got their report cards. They're geniuses, which we all knew already. ;) With summer comes a slew of new activities. The five older kids are going to be taking swim lessons, Cole is starting jazz dance classes, the four older kids are all doing tae kwon do, we're thinking of signing Ethan up for hockey, Caitlin is taking saxophone lessons, Emma is thinking about taking ballet, Caitlin is going to be going to a math tutor, and all six of them expect to go to the pool almost daily. Whew...makes me tired just thinking about it. Oh, we must not forget the fair that is going on for the next couple of weeks. We're planning on going at least five times. We're giving that economic stimulus check a good workout. lol

I'm excited to spend some time out in the sun, hopefully knitting away while my kids get their wiggles out and hopefully allow me a nice, peaceful evening since they'll be so tired from all of their daily activities. A girl can dream, right? My biggest concern is Allie. She's not very fond of just sitting there, doing nothing. She likes to get up and go. She has free reign (at least she seems to think so) of the house during the day and she makes good use of it. She's already figured out how to crawl out of her crib, crawl over any gate we put up and get into anything and everything. She's really quite amazing to watch. All this and she can't even walk yet! I'm in trouble! So, I'm going to have to figure out what to do with her during all of these lessons. She's going to be terribly bored and I can't exactly just let her crawl around on the concrete. We'll see, I guess.


link | Katie posted at 12:19 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Yarnhog commented at 4:13 PM~  

It makes me tired just reading about it! I only have two and I'm always ready for school to start again. Usually before the end of the first week of summer.

Want to Post a Comment?