My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Baby shower craziness
Thanks Sean!
I can't sleep
Not yet!!!
I was tired
That little stinker
If you don't hear from me for a while...
Picture this...
Monster Jam
Did you know about this?



Friday, March 21, 2008

My sweet little valentine

Cole and I were driving home from school the other day when Cole heard the word "love" in one of the songs on the radio. He told me, "I know how to spell love." I asked him, "Oh yeah? How do you spell it?" His response?

M-O-M

Is it any wonder why I love that boy so much?


link | Katie posted at 11:59 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Yarnhog commented at 4:39 PM~  

Oh, man. And I thought that boy couldn't get any cuter! (Seriously. My husband and I watch him at karate every week and just smile.)

Blogger ~K~ commented at 11:11 AM~  

OMG that is the sweetest!!!!

Want to Post a Comment?