My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Birthdays
Been a bit
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!
Just when you think you're going to lose it...
I love being a mom.
He knits!
Been a while
Ravelry!
Finished a project!



Friday, January 18, 2008

Did you know about this?

So, usually, I go through the blogs I read one by one to see if anyone has updated. I told Drake, "I wish blogger (the medium most people I read seem to use) would let you subscribe to blogs so I get emailed whenever someone new posts! He asked me, "Why don't you just use google reader and subscribe to the feed?" "Huh?" Now, I know what a feed is (I use it on Ravelry to feed my blog to my profile page) but I had never heard of google reader. I told him I wasn't interested because I just wanted something that would email me new posts.

I'm eating my words now and LOVING google reader! One page will tell me who has posted, give me a link to their new post and tell me what they posted! SO much time has been saved! Drake, as usual, was right. (Although....shhhhhh....don't tell him I said that!)


link | Katie posted at 6:49 PM |


3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:03 PM~  

I *did* know about this. But, only because this super cool chick named Katie told me about it. She kinda rocks like that :)

Blogger Sean commented at 1:45 AM~  

That's freaking awesome. Thank you.

Blogger Sean commented at 10:04 PM~  

I keep trying to add your blog to my subscription and it says that I can't add yours. Any clue why that is?

Want to Post a Comment?