My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Been a while
Ravelry!
Finished a project!
We're having a barbecue!
Ouch!
Wow
Ugh
Lists
Still waiting...
Passing the time



Monday, November 19, 2007

He knits!

So, the girls asked me to teach them how to finger knit today. Cole was feeling a bit left out because he wasn't there when I taught them. So, he asked me if I could teach him how to knit a hat...with real needles! Let me preface this by saying that I SUCK at teaching. I cannot teach. The thought of homeschooling never crossed my mind because my kids would suffer greatly. I am in awe of teachers. I just can't do it.

Anyways...So, I'm thinking, "How on earth can I possibly teach this kid to knit?" Not only can I not teach, but he's only five! Can a five year old really learn how to knit? Well...see for yourself! :D



He's currently up in his room, knitting himself a hat!

Oh, and for those reading this that can knit, I knit continental. I tried teaching him that way, but he was having a hard time with it, so I taught him to throw, which he caught onto right away!

Labels:


link | Katie posted at 1:45 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 10:39 PM~  

great! a five year old can knit and I can't. Well isn't that just a moral downer for me.

Want to Post a Comment?