My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Passing the time
Ravelry
Lots of Randomne...oh look...SQUIRREL!
Just an FYI
It's been confirmed
Put on your big girl panties
My kids are geeks
Shhhh...don't tell my hubby
Come on people, your kids POOP in them!
It sure would be nice if my husband came home



Saturday, October 06, 2007

Still waiting...

Less than 14,000 people ahead of me on the Ravelry waiting list! YAY!!! Just under 2,000 people behind me. I can't believe how quickly that list is growing!

I got new glasses! I LOOOOOOOOOVE them! I thought I loved my old glasses. I love these ones even more! I'm going to dye my hair while Drake is gone (because he hates me dying my hair) so I'll post a picture of my new glasses and my new hair in a few days!

Since Drake has been working so many hours lately, we decided to meet up for lunch yesterday. I had forgotten something at home, so we ran home to get it. He went inside to get it. He came back to the car with a box and a not too happy look on his face. "$***** Katie!?!?!?!? How can you spend $**** on YARN?!?!?!" (Amount censored because it was a bit ridiculous) I didn't know whether to look sheepish and ashamed because he was obviously upset, or to squeal with glee because my knitpicks order had come in three days before it was scheduled to arrive. Darn credit card being in his name...the package was addressed to him!

I'm SO thrilled with my options needles and the yarn I got is just yummy! I can start on the hats now!!!!! I also got my teeny tiny dpns and some sock yarn! YAY!!!!!

I don't think it helped that just before we came home and he found this package, we were at Michael's buying more yarn and needles. I do, however, now have the right size needles to start on my purses! Yay!!!

Last night I made myself a little "works in progress" box. It's keeping my yarn nicely organized! Go Katie!

Labels:


link | Katie posted at 8:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?