My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Ugh
Lists
Still waiting...
Passing the time
Ravelry
Lots of Randomne...oh look...SQUIRREL!
Just an FYI
It's been confirmed
Put on your big girl panties
My kids are geeks



Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wow

So, I'm a big fan of wasting my time with online quizzes. They're usually pretty dumb...which is what makes them fun. lol Anyways, I took one tonight. Six simple questions. One not so simple answer. I'm amazed at how right it really was:




You're The Sound and the Fury!

by William Faulkner

Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue, but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



We all do know that I'm brilliant, right? ;)


link | Katie posted at 10:12 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Sean commented at 12:44 AM~  

This is me

You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!
by John Irving
Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!

Want to Post a Comment?