My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!
Just when you think you're going to lose it...
I love being a mom.
He knits!
Been a while
Ravelry!
Finished a project!
We're having a barbecue!
Ouch!



Monday, January 07, 2008

Been a bit

Nope, not dead...just busy and on vacation! We just got back from visiting with my family for a week and a half. We had a blast. I miss them so much. This is supposed to be our last year down here in San Diego. Yeah, we'll see. It's supposed to be our last year EVERY year. Ugh.

Christmas was wonderful. The kids got lots of nice gifts. Good food, good company, just an all around great trip!

Some pictures from Christmas day:





This one is funny...can you tell who is winning?



I post this picture, not only because she's doing dishes (which is absolutely unheard of!) but because she is wearing a shirt that I used to wear...in highschool. My poor mom. She must have cringed when she saw some of the things I wore! A senior in highschool should not wear a shirt that apparently fits a nine year old.

All of my parent's grandkids got together and took some pictures:


That's a whole lotta kids! Granted, almost half of them are mine, but whatever. lol

So, the beginning of the new year has come and gone and I actually made new years resolutions this year! I know...the world may be coming to an end!

My two resolutions:
  1. NEVER go on a diet again! You heard it. I'm not dieting...EVER AGAIN! I'm just going to focus on eating properly and exercising. None of this dieting crap...it never works for me.
  2. Don't get pregnant this year! Seems like a strange resolution, I know...but you know me...that seems to be dang hard to do! lol I would say, "NEVER GET PREGNANT AGAIN!" but I reserve the right to want another child in the future...just not this year...or hopefully anytime in the next five years.
So, there you have it...my resolutions for this year!

I won't bore you with my knitting stuff because I plan on making another blahg for that.

Oh, I got Drake a new lens for his/our camera. It's WAY cool! He can take some awesome pictures with it. I can't. *sigh* Tara, when are we taking that photography course? My pictures look like caca!


link | Katie posted at 12:53 PM |


4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:11 PM~  

I'm not sure about the photography class because I forgot where it was that we saw it :) Daniel is either going to look at my camera & see if he can do something or take it in & see if it is repairable.

Is it bad that I chuckled at resolution #2? :)

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:11 PM~  

And I forgot to say that I love all the pictures. Where are my manners today? :)

Blogger Yarnhog commented at 4:34 PM~  

Really great pictures of the kids. They are so cute, it almost makes me wish I had more. Almost. My mom would be green with envy. She only has three grandkids, and they're all boys. I'm with you on the "not get pregnant" resolution. [My best friend, who has never, ever wanted kids, just discovered she is four months pregnant. She is 39 and her husband is 58. Can you even imagine?]

Blogger Sarah commented at 10:34 PM~  

Katie...I totally recognize that shirt Caitlin is wearing...you have to admit though, you were a pretty small senior and it's probably been washed a MILLIOn times by now, so fitting a 9-year old isn't TOO far fetched...is it? By the way, your kids are totally adorable!

Want to Post a Comment?