My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Been a bit
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!
Just when you think you're going to lose it...
I love being a mom.
He knits!
Been a while
Ravelry!
Finished a project!
We're having a barbecue!



Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthdays

I kept wanting to post Friday, then again on Saturday, but I just couldn't. Instead I allowed myself to wallow and grieve. Friday would have been my dad's 57th birthday. Saturday would have been Isaac's 22nd birthday. I miss them both terribly. We lost my dad six years ago this April. In a little less than a week it will have been eight months since we lost Isaac. I wish I could say that the person responsible for Isaac's death has been caught, but sadly, he has not.

Happy belated birthday Dad and Isaac. I miss you.


link | Katie posted at 10:15 AM |


2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:39 PM~  

Awww, I'm sorry Katie :( I can't believe it's been 8 months though. I'll keep praying that the person is found.

Blogger Adelaide commented at 3:33 PM~  

My heart's with you Katie XOXO

Want to Post a Comment?