My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
If you don't hear from me for a while...
Picture this...
Monster Jam
Did you know about this?
Birthdays
Been a bit
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!
Just when you think you're going to lose it...
I love being a mom.



Thursday, January 24, 2008

That little stinker

So, I go into my room today and see some double pointed needles on the ground. I think, "Hmmm...that's strange. What are those doing there?" Then stop...think some more...then immediately start to panic. SURELY those aren't the needles that are currently in the sock I'm knitting, RIGHT?!?!!?!?! I pick them up. I head to the basket where my sock is laying...or rather, was laying. It's not there. "Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap." Take a quick scan of the room and don't see the sock...you know...the one that I was well on my way to finishing...the one I've been working on for almost a week. Then I see it. The sock? Oh no...not the sock. The kinky yarn. Not kinky in a good way...kinky in the way that means it was once something knit...yes...that kind of kinky. I pick it up. I hear the patter of little feet behind me and before I even turn around I hear, "I not do it!" Only, it's in the tone of voice that tells you that she most certainly did do it. I turn around to see my sweet, angelic, beautiful two year old...with fear in her eyes. "I not touch dat...you say no touch...I not touch it. Efan did it." Enter Ethan. "Ethan, did you do this?" "Do what?" "This!" "No," and he turns and walks away...confirming what I already knew...he didn't do it. Otherwise, he'd be the one still standing in the room with fear in their eyes. "Hagen did it!" exclaims my two year old. Only problem is...Caitlin is still at school. She's been there all day. "Sera, did you do this? Did you take the needles out of my knitting and pull the yarn? Tell me the truth." "I sorry Mommy." She was so sad. That little stinker. She's lucky she's so cute.

Labels:


link | Katie posted at 10:20 PM |


1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:04 PM~  

I'm sorry to laugh Katie but that is funny. I can picture her saying all that stuff too.

She just thought you didn't have enough to knit :)

Want to Post a Comment?