My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Picture this...
Monster Jam
Did you know about this?
Birthdays
Been a bit
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!
Just when you think you're going to lose it...
I love being a mom.
He knits!



Thursday, January 24, 2008

If you don't hear from me for a while...

it's because I'm buried in a mountain of yarn. Caitlin had the bright idea that she wanted me to knit her a dress to wear to my brother's wedding in May. Of course, that means Emma wanted one too...and Sera...and since it would look strange for three of my girls to have the same dress and not the fourth, we had to throw Allie in there as well. So, we found the dress:



And they picked their yarn:

Caitlin:
Emma:
Sera:
Allie: (well, she didn't pick it...I did)


Of course, Caitlin has to be difficult and can't find a single color of yarn in the proper weight, and fell in LOVE with a yarn in a different weight, so now I have to go and do math. Ugh. According to Yarnhog, math lies...so, this should be fun. I think I'll make her dress last.

If, come May, I haven't resurfaced, it means the yarn has smothered me. :(

Labels:


link | Katie posted at 1:55 PM |


3 Comments:
Blogger Yarnhog commented at 2:23 PM~  

Way to add a little stress to the experience! Is that Knit Picks Swish? That top color looks just like the one I've been considering for a sweater for my husband. The dress is adorable, by the way. The girls will be irresistible. But what are you going to knit for the boys?!

Blogger Katie commented at 2:34 PM~  

Yep, that's Swish! When I went back to check my order I realized that I actually ordered the wrong weight for ALL of the dresses except Emma's. Great. That's what I get for being just as bad as Caitlin and saying, "Oooh...that's a pretty color."

Shhhhhh....I'm hoping the boys won't start thinking they want something as well! lol

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:45 PM~  

But, but what about all the things that *I* need you to knit for me? *snicker*

Want to Post a Comment?