My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Monster Jam
Did you know about this?
Birthdays
Been a bit
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!
Just when you think you're going to lose it...
I love being a mom.
He knits!
Been a while



Monday, January 21, 2008

Picture this...

Okay, so let me set the scene for you:

My family is sitting quietly in a pew during sacrament meeting during church. Someone is up at the pulpit, speaking. The congregation is pretty much silent...as they should be at this time.

My dad hands me a note, which I quietly read. It reads,
What does Christopher Robin find in the outhouse?

I quickly and quietly write back on the note,
I don't know, what?

and hand it back to my dad. He quickly scribbles something down and hands it back and it says:
Pooh

I start cracking up...people start staring. I can't help it...it was really funny.

There is my random memory of the day.


link | Katie posted at 4:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?