My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I was tired
That little stinker
If you don't hear from me for a while...
Picture this...
Monster Jam
Did you know about this?
Birthdays
Been a bit
Christmas Survey
CHORE WARS!!!



Monday, February 11, 2008

Not yet!!!


Okay, so ignore the fact that she looks terrible because I have no idea how long she was crying before I finally heard her and the fact that the picture is of such poor quality because the room was practically pitch black when I took the picture, but LOOK WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!! She pulled herself up and was STANDING in her bed!!! She's TOO LITTLE! She's not supposed to be growing up this quickly. Someone please tell her to go back to laying there, smiling at me, not able to move on her own. Thanks!

Oh, and she was mighty pissed because she couldn't figure out how to get back down.


link | Katie posted at 6:50 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?