My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
I can't sleep
Not yet!!!
I was tired
That little stinker
If you don't hear from me for a while...
Picture this...
Monster Jam
Did you know about this?
Birthdays
Been a bit



Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thanks Sean!

Sean recently posted this on his blog and I enjoyed it so much that I had to share it on mine as well.

Pancreatic cancer takes too many good people from this world. :( (I also learned today that Patrick Swayze has pancreatic cancer. As terrible as it is that yet another person has this terrible disease, I hope that he is able to raise awareness of this devestating illness)


link | Katie posted at 10:14 AM |


1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:04 PM~  

Wow I am surprised to see this clip. This was one of the first post I made on my new blog way back in September. I was mightly impressed with his candor, courage and wise words. I was also inspired by the idea of the "last lecture". If you know what you want to say it really gives you direction.

Want to Post a Comment?