My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Random thinking
One year ago today
Beach/Wedding Weekend
Celebrate Earth Day All Month Long
My sweet little valentine
Baby shower craziness
Thanks Sean!
I can't sleep
Not yet!!!
I was tired



Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

Cole came home from school today with a little booklet he had made about insects. Each page said something like, "I am black and yellow. I am a ____." So, he decided to quiz Ethan in the car.

Cole: I am black and yellow, I am a ....
Ethan: BEE!
Cole: Good job! I am green and I hop. I am a ...
Ethan: Mosquito?
Cole: Mosquitos aren't green and they fly. They don't hop. What is green like the grass and hops?
Ethan: A bug?
Cole: Yes, it's a bug but..
Ethan: YAY, I got it!
Cole: You didn't let me finish! It's a bug, but what kind of bug?
Ethan: Mosquito?
Cole: *sighs* Let's do the next one. I am beautiful and I like flowers. I am a...
Ethan: SNAIL!!!!!!!
Cole: Snails aren't beautiful
Ethan: Yes they are.
Cole: No they aren't.
Ethan: Yes they are

and on and on and on until Cole gives in and tells him it's a butterfly.

Cole: I am red and have black spots. I am a...
Ethan: A bug?
Cole: Not again! What kind of bug?
Ethan: A butterfly?
Cole: That was the last one. It's not a man bug, it's a ...
Ethan: I don't know.
Cole: What do men like?
Ethan: FOOD!!!!

Oh man...my boys crack me up.


link | Katie posted at 2:45 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 10:19 AM~  

OMG...that is absolutely hilarious!!!

Want to Post a Comment?