My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Kids say the darndest things
Random thinking
One year ago today
Beach/Wedding Weekend
Celebrate Earth Day All Month Long
My sweet little valentine
Baby shower craziness
Thanks Sean!
I can't sleep
Not yet!!!



Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Healthy Eating

I told my kids they won't be eating candy anymore. They were upset, but they are okay with it. I told them they won't be eating fast food anymore. They were upset, but they are okay with it. I told them we can't go to Wings 'n' Things anymore. This was the response I got:



P.S. I don't know why the sound isn't working. He has the cutest sad cry. lol


link | Katie posted at 8:57 PM |


2 Comments:
Blogger Adelaide commented at 12:09 PM~  

And you go and TAPE him....hahahaha. You're hilarious. Aww, the poor dear. I wanted to reach through the screen and huggy him.

Blogger Yarnhog commented at 8:01 PM~  

Awww. That is so sad! (Not the healthy eating. The face.)

Want to Post a Comment?