My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
It's been a while
Oh, good grief!
Birthday, dancing, TKD, etc.
Goodbye school, Hello Summer!
Healthy Eating
Kids say the darndest things
Random thinking
One year ago today
Beach/Wedding Weekend
Celebrate Earth Day All Month Long



Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tagged

So, Adelaide tagged me a while ago, but I wasn't fully online yet, but I'm here now and going to do it!

10 years ago...1998
Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I was going to college in Rexburg, ID
2. I was getting kicked out of college
3. I was getting married
4. I was pregnant and then having Caitlin
5. I was moving to Santa Cruz, CA so my husband could go to UCSC

Five Things on my to-do list today:

1. Put the seats and carseats back in the car
2. Do four loads of laundry
3. Scrub the kitchen floor
4. Take Cole to his opthamology appointment
5. Get some Christmas knitting done

Five snacks I like:

1. Ben and Jerry's peach cobbler ice cream
2. Home made guacamole with hint of lime tortilla chips
3. Pineapple
4. Thai young coconut
5. Orange juice

Five Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

1. Buy a home near my family
2. Visit family in Hawaii
3. Go on a cruise with Tracey
4. Buy a Prius
5. Put money in my children's college funds
(Not in that order, though)

Five Places I’ve Lived in (for various lengths of time):

1. Fremont, CA
2. San Lorenzo, CA
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Mountain View, CA
5. Santa Cruz, CA

Five Jobs I have had:

1. Ice cream scooper at Baskin Robbins
2. Customer Service Representative at Hollywood Video
3. Day care worker at 24 Hour Fitness
4.
5.


link | Katie posted at 7:58 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?