My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Goodbye school, Hello Summer!
Healthy Eating
Kids say the darndest things
Random thinking
One year ago today
Beach/Wedding Weekend
Celebrate Earth Day All Month Long
My sweet little valentine
Baby shower craziness
Thanks Sean!



Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday, dancing, TKD, etc.

My little AllieGayle is ONE!!!! Can you believe it? She turned one on Wednesday, and me, being the bad mommy I am, didn't blog about it. Oh well. Here is my little princess, enjoying some Jamba Juice for her birthday celebration!


Cole started jazz dance classes on Thursday! He absolutely LOVES it!!! He really got the dancing bug at Louis and Melissa's wedding, then after watching a few episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance," he was hooked! I'm only allowed to watch the last five minutes of the class, but he was SO cute! He's the only boy in the class, but he doesn't care...he just wants to dance! Bad mommy...I forgot my camera. I'll remember it next week though!

The girls both earned their junior black belts a couple Saturdays back. I'm so incredibly proud of them! Just one more year and they should have their solid black belts...crazy! They're way too little! When did my girls go and grow up on me?


Ethan finally started tae kwon do. He has been begging to start for years, but he's finally old enough. (Well, will be in a couple of weeks anyways lol) He's having SUCH a great time! Today he earned his white belt. You can purchase a white belt with your gi, but Ethan knew that the teacher had two that he gives out to those in the class he really felt earned them. Ethan told us he didn't want us to buy him one, that he wanted to earn it from the teacher and today, he did just that! He's awesome.


link | Katie posted at 5:28 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?