My Photo Name:Katie
Location:
San Diego, California, United States
View my complete profile



Friends
Yvette
Sean
AmberLynn
Adelaide
Amy
Lisa
Amber



Links
Friends and Families
My Veg*n Blog

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Previous Posts
Wow, it's been a while
Tagged
It's been a while
Oh, good grief!
Birthday, dancing, TKD, etc.
Goodbye school, Hello Summer!
Healthy Eating
Kids say the darndest things
Random thinking
One year ago today



Friday, February 06, 2009

I was Kinneared!

So, I was sitting there at my girls taekwondo class tonight, happily knitting away on a pair of baby booties, when all of a sudden, I hear the "click" of a camera phone. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the approximately 8 year old girl, who I know has been watching me knit, phone in hand, looking away so as not to look as though she just took a picture of me knitting. lol The phone, still pointed towards my hands, was a bit of a give away. I'm thinking of bringing along a set of extra needles and some yarn next week and asking her if she'd like to learn to knit. She sits there during the two classes that I sit through because her parents are in the classes. She usually brings along whatever crocheted thing she is working on, but she didn't have it today, so she just sat and watched me knit. Too cute.


link | Katie posted at 10:54 PM |


1 Comments:
Blogger Yarnhog commented at 4:18 PM~  

I'll bet she'd love to learn to knit.

Want to Post a Comment?